The set up will have Christmas decor. I typically use a blanket, small trees and other Christmas props. You may choose to use the setup or simple the beautiful wooded area.
$50 retainer is due at time of booking. The remaining $85.31 is due at the session IN FORM OF CASH, CHECK, or VENMO (Ashley_Gilfoil).
This session will take place Saturday, November 9th 2019. BACKUP DATE in case of weather, Sunday December 8th, 2019 (Pictures will be returned within 7-14 days for November date, 3-5 days if December date is necessary).
The area behind my home on 3710 Magnolia Ridge in League City. You will walk through the empty lot between 3706 and 3702 Magnolia Ridge and will see our setup. It's probably 1/10 -1/25 mile walk. Please be careful when driving through our neighborhood. All our children are always out playing. :)
See Google Maps for the lot:
PLEASE SHOW UP 5 MINUTES EARLY. If you arrive late, that means less time for your session.
Add $50 for sessions in Houston, Galveston or any other location farther than 25 minutes from League City, Texas.
I will contact you 3 days prior to your session to confirm final details. In the event of inclement weather, I will reschedule to DECEMBER 8th!
Please read all details in the contract BEFORE purchasing.
• It is understood that Ashley Gilfoil with Shutterluv by Ashley is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
• Upon purchase of session, the photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the
Studio is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees and retainers are nonrefundable,
even if the session is rescheduled or canceled for any reason other than inclement
• If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the
creation of a session meeting the artistic standards of the photographer, photographer may
elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
• No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
• The /Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising,
display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has
actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner
and shall indemnify and defend the Studio/Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such
use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this Studio/Photographer.
• If the Studio/Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of
God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency,
then the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further
liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that
photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in
the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the
Studio/Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/Photographer shall not be liable
for any amount in excess of all monies paid.
•Client is also aware that photographs are edited on a calibrated monitor. Failure to print through recommended print labs may result in a lesser quality print.
Recommended Labs: Lab offered through gallery, Nations Photo Lab, MPIX
• The charges in this Contract are based on the Studio’s/Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price
list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when
the order is placed.
• NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos
elsewhere without Studio’s/Photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be
subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
• This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of
League City, Galveston County, Texas. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed
by both parties.
BY CLICKING TO PURCHASE THIS SESSION, I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE CONDITIONS.